- Items are generally in stock and all orders will be dealt with the same day.
I aim to despatch all items as soon as I can, but please be aware that any fused glass spends at least 24 hours in the kiln + glass cutting time so if it is not in stock it may take a few days to make.
Please allow approximately 5 working days for delivery for stock items. I do generally post next day if I have the items in stock, but please tell me if you need an item urgently.
Please note it could take a little longer at peak times (such as Christmas).
If you let me know of any deadlines you have I’ll let you now whether I can meet them!
- A delivery date for commissions will be agreed upon order.
- Urgent orders can sometimes be prioritised (even sent out the same day!). Please call or e-mail email@example.com to check delivery times before you place your order or make a note in the ‘Special Notes’ section at checkout.
- All items are sent 2nd Class Royal Mail unless you specify otherwise.
- If you would like me to contact you prior to dispatch to arrange a delivery date, please make a note of this at the checkout (in the ‘Special Notes’ section).